Tuesday, August 26, 2014

"My hair is already blonde! Just goes to show that I have no control over my life!"

This week was great! But honestly I don't really remember why.... Maybe just because nothing bad happened? Who knows.

Well last P-day the four of us went to Lakewood and Cleveland for the day and it was so much fun! I felt like I was on a vacation! [Which actually kind of felt really weird] We went to the Cleveland Court house to see some of the senior missionaries that work there in record preservation and Sister Brumfield gave us a tour of the whole building. It was so amazing! Rather than try to explain all of it I am just going to send a whole ton of pictures :) After that she took us on a little mini walking tour of Cleveland. I LOVE THIS CITY!!! I can't wait to bring you all back here. I would love to live here again someday. 

We had zone conference this week and of course that is always amazing. There is SO MUCH preparation going into this Saints Unified Voices Presentation in August. Whew! We have another 2 hour meeting this week with more training on it. It is going to be huge! Oh! And we found out which General Authority is coming! Elder Michael John U. Teh! I am so excited! He spoke this last conference and it was one of my favorites. 

Those were probably the highlights of this past week. Sorry there isn't too much this time. The pictures will make up for it though:)

I love you all and miss you like crazy. [Especially when you go on fun girl trips without me] But I know that this is exactly where the Lord needs me to be right now. I am loving more and more getting to bless the lives of others and see how the gospel changes their lives. Especially my own. 


--
Sister Amber Olds
2070 W. 117th St.
Cleveland, Ohio 44111


No comments:

Post a Comment