Monday, May 25, 2015

"The looney bin....No. That's the Jesus bin!" -Estevan....

Guess what....

KIM HAS A BAPTISMAL DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clearly we are very very much excited :) JUNE 13!!!! Pray for her!! Especially that she will be able to quit drinking coffee. She can do it, she's tough. ALSO!! John, her husband that is returning to activity, is working towards receiving the priesthood!!!!! The progress they have made in the past couple of weeks has been INCREDIBLE!! 

Well, according to all of your emails today, you have all looked at the calendar today and started your own count downs. One month from today.....crazy. ONE MONTH!!! I never thought I would get to this point. And now that I'm here I so badly wish that I could run back to month 3 of my mission and just do it all over again. This past week I had a few lasts and I think it is finally starting to sink in that my time here in Ohio is drawing to an end. I had my last Zone Conference [that was ROUGH] and my last exchange. I got to be with Sister Jackson!! So that was really fun. We got to commiserate together over it being our last transfer.

Zone Conference was so amazing. Such a great one to end on. All the missionaries that are going home before the next zone conference always go up and have to share their testimony. I remember watching all those missionaries in all of my past conferences and thinking, "I'll never be up there." False. That was a hard place to be. Lots of tears shed, from all of us up on that stand. Then we sang the mission song while still standing up there. I just bawled and bawled!! We were all crying, President was crying. The past 17 months were just all flashing through my mind. So many amazing experiences. 

I love love love love LOVE you!!!! 


Sister Amber Olds


The beast has been tamed!! Poor handsome Sampson....

Yeah...that's a McDonald's hamburger in there...'MURICA!

BABIES!!!!

"Sister Olds....like Oldsmobile." "OHHH!!" If only I had a dollar for every time I said this in the past year and a half....

Saw these three letters in TJ Maxx today... we are funny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment