Wednesday, March 5, 2014

There is sunshine in my soul today


Ohhhhhhhhhhh that's what people meant when they told me that missions were hard. Now I get it!
Well this past week has definitely been the hardest week of my mission thus far. Monday we found out that we had to be out of the Buchanans house and by Wednesday we were moved in with the other sisters in our district out in Lorain. (Which is a good half hour drive from our area) We are still apartment searching though for something closer. Then the rest of the week there were just lots of little things that kept happening that kept adding to my stress. I honestly haven't been that depressed in a long time. Usually I am a strong advocate of positive thinking, but this week was just plain hard

I came across this talk a couple days ago during personal study and I absolutely loved it!! It definitely helped me to turn things around a lot. It took a few days but I am back to my positive, happy self. 

The thing that brought me the most comfort this past week was knowing that Heavenly Father allows us to have trials and problems along our way because He knows that they will strengthen us and help us to grow. Apparently Heavenly Father thought it was time for me to do some growing! He knew that I would make it through the week and I know that it is only because of His help that I was able to. 

My new address is:

1310 Shaffer Drive
Apartment A
Lorain, Ohio 44052

Thank you so much for all of the love and support! It truly does help so much!! I love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment