Tuesday, December 16, 2014

(Dec 15)

Sorry but this week's email is going to be pretty short. We were both really sick this week and so it was kind of a slower week. Thankfully my cold left after only a couple days. Thank goodness for 4 hour naps...

We learned a Marshallese dance this week! A couple of the Marshallese families in our area were planning on doing it at our Christmas Party this past weekend and so they taught it to us so we could do it together, but unfortunately they weren't able to make it. The party was still so much fun though. I love how close this cute little branch is and how welcoming they are. 

I really should take better notes during the week so I know what to email about. Here's some gems from my studies this week:

"Believe in God; believe that he is, and that he created all things, both in heaven and in earth' believe that he has all wisdom, and all power, both in heaven and in earth;believe that man doth not comprehend all the things which the Lord can comprehend."
-Mosiah 4:9

"God is anxiously waiting for the chance to answer your prayers and fulfill your dreams, just as He always has, But He can't if you don't pray, and He can't if you don't dream. In short, He can't if you don't believe."
-Jeffrey R. Holland

"I have absolute certain knowledge, perfect knowledge that God loves us. He is good. He is our Father and He expects us to pray and trust and be believing and not give up and not panic and not retreat and not jump ship when something doesn't seem to be going just right. We stay in, we keep working, we keep believing, keep trusting, following that same path, and we will live to fall in His arms and feel His embrace and hear Him say, 'I told you it'd be okay, I told you it'd be alright,."
-Jeffrey R. Holland

"A person cannot give a crust to the Lord without receiving a loaf in return."
-Henry B. Eyring

"O be wise; what can I say more?"
-Jacob 6:12

"God is working even harder than we are to bring us back."
-Rosemary M. Wixom

I love you. Thank you for the prayers. They truly make a difference in my life. 

This has got to be one of the greatest Christmas pictures ever.  #livinginstmarys

No comments:

Post a Comment